Skip to Navigation
    Saint Michael's College
  Jan 18, 2018
2017-2018 Undergraduate Catalog

Chemistry Major


Students planning graduate studies in chemistry will likely require more math background and should consult with their academic advisors on this matter.

Students who have received a score of 4 or higher on the Chemistry AP Exam may place out of CH 110 General Chemistry I and receive credit for the course.

In order to receive an ACS-certified degree in Chemistry, students must also complete an approved research experience during the summer or academic year and submit a research report.